Monday, June 22, 2015

End Of Junior Year

I am officially now a senior in my high school.  Now that I'm a senior, it's really strange to see time moving so fast.  I remember going into high school as a freshman fall of 2012,  I was a confused and  freshman entering a whole new world with older, and taller kids around me with really big hallways.  The fact that time is going so fast makes me really scared for what's ahead.

I know I'm still young, but a year from now I will be entering college, and I really don't know what's ahead.   In the end, this is life.  Because life keeps going, I have to stream along with it.  There are some things I wish I could of changed when I was younger such as talking to more people and coming out of my shell.

I have always been a socially awkward/shy girl, so most people don't really know who I am. As a result of that, people often made assumptions, and spread rumors about who they think I am.  Hopefully this year, I will finally get to put all of that behind me and show the world who Samantha really is.

Besides that, I also wish I took certain classes during my underclassmen years.  I guess I couldn't really explore other classes due to my schedule and the school requirements.  It also goes back to my socialization issues with the other kids in school.  Because of those reasons, I couldn't really explore other classes.

I know I made these mistakes in the past, but I want to move on and have a new leaf.  Next September, I will make it a habit to be more outgoing and to take more chances.  Here's to the future!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No! This was a blog I did back when I was in high school for a program I was in called STAC. I'm surprised you found it haha. Small world.

      Delete